Thursday, June 26, 2014

Prison

So I’m back again with sub culture of prison. Now I’m starting that place what I stopped in my last post. Last day I was talking about prison sub culture and their leaders. I told there are two leaders. These leaders have selected based on their offence. 

Just imagine there is a when come new prisoner, new incoming prisoner if a murderer the old prisoners hit and slap to him. If come seducer also hit to him but little different the old guys are hitting to his sexual parts because he is prisoner about Violating. The old guys are giving more punishment to him, they put the hot water to their bodies. They scrub chilies on their bodies. In the past some time new comers have dead because of this physical raging but old friend and officers are not worrying because that is the prisoner. 
We can call it “HELL ON THE EARTH”. 
You know the prison life is not good. It’s only a sad. So after that welcome ceremony there is a drama for new comers. They have act how to done their offence or crime.In the prison new comers should be do everything what old guys are saying. 
After that there begin parties, “WHAT PARTIES IN THE PRISON” LOL. These are another type of punishing. The popular party is the TOILET PARTY. So there it is the most disgusting rag in the prison in this case new comers should clean and wash their toilets without brushers, WITHOUT BRUSHERS, What does that mean?????????? That means they have to use their HAND to clean toilets. They have to lick that toilets.DISGUSTING. So other party is the kitchen party. In this the new comers should prepare the breakfast, lunch and the dinner. 
After this the rag season is over. Then my post about prison sub culture is over now. So in my next I will post about other sub cultures what I told before. I think it will be an interesting,   







 .

No comments: