Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ghost of the cupboard

This was happened in 1996. When it happened I was 16 years old. After an 18 years too I can’t forget about that. It is unforgettable. As I remember that day was a Wednesday. I had go school, but I can’t because school life was a big trouble to me. But my father always try to give a good education to us. I mean me and my younger sister. That Wednesday my father awake me to go school. But I refuse it because I felt a little sleepy. Then he enforced me I again and again refuse it. Then father blame to me but I didn’t care it, but now he got angry and blame in strong words. Then I got angry also and ran to out from room with pushing him away.


I ran to my grandmother’s house and hidden in a room. I felt a little fear because I pushed my father away. I don’t know what happened after I come. I can’t go home right now because I’m so scare to my father because he is very appalling.

Then I didn’t go school that day and I stayed that day in my grandmother’s home until night. I got my dinner and I went to the sleep. In that room there was a table, bed, chair and a cupboard. I got a sleep, I awoke of late night because of noise in that cupboard that I said before, but I didn’t care that noise I thought that was noise of a rats. I again sleep but I heard that noise again and again, but this time I checked that cupboard but there was nothing, I jumped to the bed. After 10 minutes I heard that again but this time cupboard door was opened freely. I was feared, then I heard cruel voice of woman. It was just like “I kill you” so within that sound I saw an ugly woman is coming from that cupboard. I was feared, that woman so ugly, and she was looks like very angry with me. I was sweltering I jumped to out from house and ran to the bazaar. I had to stay in bazaar that night without sleep. I couldn’t believe what happened. I think it was a revenge from gods or devils because of fault what I have done to my father.

After word from blog author
This incident was happened in a remote village in Colombo district. Spokesperson is still alive and he is a driver now and he has two children. His name is sarath. He is also sweltering now a days when remind that incident
So end of the story
And put a like you want more ghost stories and horrible things


No comments: