Monday, September 15, 2014

How to create a blog site with blogger

Do you know????? How meny blogs have created by Sri Lankan in Sri Lanka. I don’t know about that also. But I know a one thing, in the Sri Lanka there are no enough blog sites. I don’t know why that is…………… may be the knowledge that we have it is not enough. So I thought today I should teach how to create a blog. We can create a blog with wordpress, blogger and etc. they providing this service to us in free. So why don’t we use this service. Look it is treasure, then let’s make your own blog. If you want make blog you should have following things
Internet connection
A computer
General knowledge about internet
General knowledge about English
A GMAIL account


We can make a blog with using blogger, wordpress. So today I show you how to create a blog with using BLOGGER. Then you must follow the below steps                
1.     Step: Go to the blogger site through your browser with typing blogger
Step: Click on the 1St link
Step: if you have a Gmail account select that and login through there(if you don’t have a gmail account first create it)
Step: Then click on the “continue to blogger” tab from incoming page
Step: Then click on the “new blog” option from incoming page
Step:  Fill every field of the forum
Fill the tittle- you can add a your own tittle
Select your blog address( stay until availability)
Select the template( as you wish)
Then click on the “create blog”
Then you can go to the blogger dashboard


So now I think you can create your own blog simply. Look it is very easy. My next posts will be about how to posting and other option of blogger. See these all services providing to in freely. Soooooooo try it you can. it just simply. I think that’s enough for today I will stop and put a like if you want more don’t forget to comment………………………. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: